From: Rajith Attapattu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:36 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: WS debugging in Eclipse

Vladi,

Another more easy option would be for you to deploy your services on axis2
and then remote debug using eclipse.
You can also use tcpmon http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/ to check the
SOAP messages that are exchanged between the service and the client.

Regards,

Rajith

On 12/6/06, VF < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

Hi all,
Is it possible to debug web services in Eclipse?

       Vladi