Hi Sanjiva!

What do you want to mean with "use XML schema" ??
Do you think that exist another way to binding 2D arrays ?
Is there something to do on wsdl definition ?

...another issue:
I Know the existence of SOAP-ENC namespace
(xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
)

some examples reporting the following definition type using soapenc:

<complexType name="ArrayOfString">
   <complexContent>
      <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
         <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
            wsdl:arrayType="string[]"/>
      </restriction>
   </complexContent>
</complexType>

I'm never seen an example that using 2D array type (for example a definition
like: wsdl:arrayType="string[][]") and I don't know it's possible...
anyway, I'm never used this approach to defining my services, I simply create
the java service class and after I use the codegenerator to create the wsdl.

That's all

Bye!