Hi.
Just a newbie question.

I'm using Weblogic and Axis 1.4. I have a webservice which will take a Custom
class object as an input and another Custom class object as output.

I use Java2WSDL to generate the WSDL file, and then i use this WSDL file with
WSDL2Java to generate stubs and wsdd files.

Where do I set the mapping so that I can use the objects? (I get the following
exception: java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class
com.edb.om.dto.order.CustomerDetailDTO in registry [EMAIL PROTECTED])

-Espen