Hi Pat-
you can construct a Complex Datatype from your array as in this
example /modules/adb-codegen/test-resources/testsuite/complete.xsd  where array
definition is

    <!-- test elements for xsd:anyType -->
    <element name="TestAnyType1">
        <complexType>
            <sequence>
                <element name="testValue" type="xsd:anyType" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"
                         nillable="true"/>
            </sequence>
        </complexType>
    </element>

//in code you can reference the whole lot as in
/modules/adb-codegen/test/org/apache/axis2/schema/testsuite/XsdAnyElementsTest.java
//but first you will need a means to construct the Complex datatype and return
Array of OMElement
   public OMElement[] testAnyTypeArray(OMElement[] innerElement, int type)
throws Exception {
        OMElement omElement;
        OMElement[] returnObject = null;
        String omElementString;
        switch (type) {
            case 1: {
                TestAnyType1 testAnyType = new TestAnyType1();
                testAnyType.setTestValue(innerElement);
                omElement = testAnyType.getOMElement(TestAnyType1.MY_QNAME,
OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP12Factory());
                omElementString = omElement.toStringWithConsume();
                System.out.println("OMElement ==> " + omElementString);
                XMLStreamReader xmlReader =
                        StAXUtils.createXMLStreamReader(new
ByteArrayInputStream(omElementString.getBytes()));
                returnObject =
TestAnyType1.Factory.parse(xmlReader).getTestValue();
                break;
            }

//later on call the testAnyTypeArray method
        OMElement[] returnObject;
        try {
            returnObject = testAnyTypeArray(null,1);
        }
        catch(Exception e)
       {
         System.out.println("Cannot construct complex Array DataType");
       }

HTH,
M-
This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
Le présent message électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le
cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des
renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le
destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit
de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire.