This seems to be a bug in Rampart. Sumedha also pointed this out here [1].

Please file a JIRA.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=116583812603458&w=2

On 12/11/06, Rodrigo Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I thought ResourceBundles were smart enough to use the default bundle
when a specific one was not found; so, if errors.properties is present
in the classpath, why does Rampart complain at all?

Best regards,
Rodrigo Ruiz

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/java/1_1/modules/security/src/org/apache/rampart/errors.properties

> On 12/11/06, Daniel Wehrle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to do a little Axis2 sample on my German Windows. I connect to a
>> .Net  web service using wssecurity,
>> so I use rampart for the UsernameToken.
>> But by sending a message I got an stack trace ending with:
>>
>> Caused by: _java.lang.RuntimeException_: Can't find bundle for base name
>> org.apache.rampart.errors, locale de_DE
>> at
>> org.apache.rampart.RampartException.<clinit>(_RampartException.java:36_)
>>
>> What I am doing wrong?
>>

>> Thanks
>> -- Daniel Wehrle

GRID SYSTEMS, S.A.             Rodrigo Ruiz
Parc Bit - Edificio 17         Research Coordinator
07121 Palma de Mallorca        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baleares - Spain               Tel: +34 971 435 085
http://www.gridsystems.com/    Fax: +34 971 435 082

www.ruchith.org