From: Tony Fang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:20:03 AM
Subject: [Axis2] How to Basic Authentication in client

Hi, there

     I found many users are using following to do the basic
authentication:

       // Add basic authentication
        HttpTransportProperties.BasicAuthentication basicAuth
        = new HttpTransportProperties().new BasicAuthentication();
        basicAuth.setUsername("admin");
        basicAuth.setPassword("admin");
        options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.BASIC_AUTHENTICATION,
basicAuth);

   I can find the HttpTransportProperties class, but I can't find the nest
class BasicAuthentication,
    I am using axis2 1.0 and axis2 1.1, both haven't this nested class.
Can some one help me to figure out why 1.0 and 1.1 haven't this class?

--
Regards
Tony

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail
beta<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>-
 Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

--
Regards
Tony