Hi,

I'm working on Axis2 and Weblogic 8.1. I've generated a Web Services using
the "Eclipse Code Plugin Generator" but when I deploy the aar I got this
error :

com.userupdate.partner.PAVServicesMessageReceiverInOut
       at java.lang.Class.forName(Ljava/lang/String;I)Ljava/lang/Class;(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass
(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;(Loader.java:158)
       at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass
(Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Class;(Loader.java
:130)

The .aar file contains the PAVServicesMessageReceiverInOut and the same
sample works on Tomcat 5.5

I've configured axis2.xml to use an external repository for Axis2 and it
seems working correctly.

Thanks for your help

Driss