I don't mind modding the message receivers. I want to generate with
databinding as that seems to be the simplest way to get that feature
to work. I didn't see anywhere I could get the actuall received XML in
the message receiver code though. I was looking in there for it.

I was thinking that the XML should be available to Axis2 somewhere, so
it might have an API to get it back, should I need it. I really want
both to be available.

Travis