please see the apache synapse project. they have implemented this
transform already.

thx,
dims

On 12/18/06, Christian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to axis2 and I have a question.

I would like to use the REST feature but I like to transform the SOAP
message to JSON or plain text. The Webservice should also still run with the
SOAP Interface.

I looked at the handler feature and I was able to change the SOAP but I can
not transform to a stream or something else. Is this possible?

I also looked at the "TransportSender" but I'm not sure if this is the right
way.

Thanks

Christian