Hi Nate,

  The code should be generated properly with the correct method  signatures.
Please specify the AXIS version you are using as well as  the WSDL.

  Regards,

  Nile

Nate - Hotmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:              When I execute the
WSDL2Java command, I get the skeleton code, but the
generated signatures are   all void when they shouldn't be.  Is this
normal for the code   generation, and I just change the signatures as I
need them, or should they   have been correctly generated from the WSDL?
  Thanks,

Nate