I have a schema that will validate something like this:
<j:Person>
    <j:PersonName j:personNameCommentText="">
        <j:PersonGivenName>John</j:PersonGivenName>
        <j:PersonMiddleName>Middle</j:PersonMiddleName>
        <j:PersonSurName>Doe</j:PersonSurName>
    </j:PersonName>
</j:Person>

I want to be able to give a last name and receive a list of people with
the same last name. Please see the part of WSDL below in defining the
operations. Can I reference the <Person> type in my WSDL this way? How
do I allow a list of <Person> to be returned? Am I heading the right
direction? Thanks.

<xs:element name="getNameList">
    <xs:complexType>
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="lastName" nillable="false"
type="xs:string" />
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="getNameListResponse">
    <xs:complexType>
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="return" nillable="true" type="j:Person" />
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>