It appears to be a bug.. Please log a Jira...
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

Thanks,
Thilina

On 12/26/06, Dejan Milošević <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

With auto deploy its even worse. Tomcat at first undeploys the app, but
since it cannot delete the jars during undeployment, they apear to be
deployed when autodeploy mechanism rereads the webapps folder, so
application is listed as 'running' again after a few seconds! Application is
damaged (web.xml, all the JSPs, images, etc. are deleted) so that it cannot
be used but jars remain! Of course that jars are locked by classloader, but
I don't know how. When I would want to make such a webapp that makes tomcat
lock a jar even after undeployment I wouldn't know how.

I cannot believe that this is not a bug and that I'm the only one that has a
problem with it.