Stefan,
A similar issue was fixed just before the Axis2 1.1.1-RC1[1]... Please try that.

~Thilina
[1] http://people.apache.org/~thilina/axis2/1.1.1-RC1/

On 12/28/06, Stefan Kok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Anne

Thanks for your reply.

I am afraid you have lost me.  Please see the two sample headers below.
The first is correct. The second incorrect. The second one is generated
by axis2  for me. I was hoping to drop the "urn:anonOutInOp" part using
DISABLE_SOAP_ACTION.

However I can not figure out how to do it using the options object.

Kind regards
Stefan.

************* First **************
POST /some HTTP/1.1

*********** Second  ******************
POST /some HTTP/1.1
SOAPAction: "urn:anonOutInOp"

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 08:29 -0500, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> If you want to send an empty SOAPAction, then you cannot disable it.
> You enablde bit but specify no value.
>
> On 12/28/06, Stefan Kok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi All
> >

> > I need to send an empty SOAPAction. I have found a reference to
> > org.apache.axis2.Constants.DISABLE_SOAP_ACTION.
> >
> > It seems this would solve my problem. This can be set via the options
> > object. I have searched Google  for examples of setting it but could
> > find none.
> >
> > If anyone has got any ideas could you please pass me some pointers.
> >
> > Kind Regards
> > Stefan.
> >
> > P.S
> > Original post at: