Hi Paul,

I am trying rampart with version 1.0 but it gives me following error
along with the mail I am also attaching the client code and axis2.xml

     [java] org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid
phases please recheck axis2.xml {0} for the handler {1}; nested
exception is:
     [java]     org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid
phases please recheck axis2.xml {0} for the handler {1}
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadRepository(DeploymentEn
gine.java:117)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(
FileSystemConfigurator.java:120)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
Context(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:38)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
ContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:90)
     [java]     at com.test.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:18)
     [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     [java]     at
a:39)
     [java]     at
Impl.java:25)
     [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.run(ExecuteJava.java:217)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:152)
     [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:745)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:199)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:102)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
     [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     [java]     at
a:39)
     [java]     at
Impl.java:25)
     [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:1
05)
     [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:342)
     [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1292)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1261)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecut
or.java:41)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1144)
     [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:698)
     [java]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:199)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:298)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
Invalid phases please recheck axis2.xml {0} for the handler {1}
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.PhasesInfo.getGlobalInflow(PhasesInfo.j
ava:111)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.validateSystemPredefinedPha
ses(DeploymentEngine.java:817)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadRepository(DeploymentEn
gine.java:115)
     [java]     ... 30 more

Thanks,
Amit Soni