what is the exception ?

________________________________

From: Sven Schroebler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 12:04 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Converting an OMElement into an Array of Objects

Hi All,

I am quite new to Axis2 and I am trying to develop a webservice for an
existing webapplication.

So far I managed to set up a basic webservice that transfers JavaBeans
(e.g. "UserDesktopBean") and it possible to access all of the simple
data types from the client application. Unfortunately, even after
reading multiple AXIOM tutorials, I don't know how to correctly work
with the JavaBeans nested inside the "UserDesktopBeans" that need to be
transferred as via AXIOM OMElement-wrapping.

At this time I use the following code to return an array of Objects as
an OMElement:

SERVER:

###########

//Converting an ArrayList to Array

Object[] budlist = buddies.toArray();

QName budQName = new
QName("http://desktop.core.herbie.buddies","buddies";);

OMElement omElementBUD = BeanUtil.getOMElement(budQName, budlist, null,
false, null);

//Setting the OMElement in the UserDesktopBean

bean.setBuddies(omElementBUD);

CLIENT:

############

//here I am trying to transform the array back

OMElement _buddies = benutzer.getBuddies();

ObjectSupplier os = new AxisService().getObjectSupplier();

Object[] budlist=new
Object[]{HerbieWSStub.HerbieObjectDesktopBean.class};

Object[] buddies = BeanUtil.deserialize(_buddies,budlist,os);

//here I am trying to access the first array element

HerbieWSStub.HerbieObjectDesktopBean buddies1 =
(HerbieWSStub.HerbieObjectDesktopBean) buddies[0];

System.out.println(buddies1.getName());

Trying to access the array leads to an Exception at this time.

I would really appreciate, if you could help me with this problem.

For a better understanding of the underlying webservice, I've attached
the UserDesktopBean, the WSDL-File and the services.xml

Best Regards,
Sven

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.