Chad,

For starters, you can come over here and set up my computer! :-D

A couple of questions:

1. Do you use /etc/profile for any env vars? If so, can you send them?
2. Could you send a copy of your local .profile (cleaned, if necessary)?

This is obviously something I did during the installation of the system and I'd really like to figure it out.

Thanx,
Garth

ChadDavis wrote:
Garth,

Everything is working for me, axis2-1.1.1 on Ubuntu.  Let me know if I can help.

Chad