From: Michele Mazzucco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 9:58 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Performance times

Roshan,

if the client and the server run on the same machine there are no
problems, otherwise - if you want a precise value - you have to
synchronize the clocks.

Michele

On 15 Jan 2007, at 14:15, Punnoose, Roshan wrote:

Is there anyway that I can time how long it takes to return a document
to the client? My server is returning an MTOM document and I want to
keep a log on how long it takes to send the document back to the client.

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039

<Punnoose, Roshan.vcf>

BEGIN:VCARD