I solved the issue based on information from:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-111

From: "yinqiu luo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: How can I create a java client to call axis c++ web service(Calculator)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:36:08 +0000

Hi, all,

Please help.

I created axis c++ Calculator service (using axis-c-1.6-Linux-trace-bin) and installed it into apache server. I also created a c++ client which works well to call axis c++ Calculator service remotly. But I have problem to create a java client to call axis c++ Calculator service . I used "java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java ${AXISCPP}/deploy/wsdls/calculator.wsdl " to generate java stubs (axis-1_4). my service is "http://57.4.3.195:80/axis/Calculator";. It is within my co's firewall.

All client and server machine are within the firewall.

I have error
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
faultSubcode:
faultString: Webservice failed
faultActor: server name:listen port
faultNode:
faultDetail:
       {}appSpecific:AxisEngineException:Web Service failed

Please help.

regards,
Yinqiu Luo