From: Franck Coppola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:50 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Accessing variables outside AXIS war file

Sérgio Sousa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that what you really want is something like JMX.
>
> Take a look at
> http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/core/mntr-mgmt/javamanagement/

Unfortunately no. Using SOAP is a requirement of the customer and I have
no possibility of choosing an alternative here. I even do not have the
possibility of changing the WSDL definitions easily as they have been
choosen by a consortium.

What I really need is a SOAP stack I could call from a classical Servlet
(and some samples and howto).

Sincerly,