I just generated the stub using axis2 1.1.1

In some classes generated, im getting the error "The field parentQName
is defined in an inherited type and an enclosing scope". I used the
option u (Unpacks the databinding classes), the error is on these
classes.The error is always on any code that refers to "parentQName"
field.

Thanks very much
Emerson

example of the code generated:

  public org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource getOMDataSource(
           final javax.xml.namespace.QName parentQName,
           final org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory factory){

       org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource dataSource =
                      new
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBDataSource(this,parentQName){

        public void serialize(
                                 javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamWriter
xmlWriter) throws javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException {

               java.lang.String prefix = parentQName.getPrefix();