From: Harish Hirasave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:31 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Question axis 2 Java2WSDL tool

Hi Anne,

I am using axis 2-1.1.1 and not axis 1.x. I am migrating from axis 1.2
to axis 2 -1.1.1. I did the following.

1. Created a Pojo
2. Generated a wsdl using Java2WSDL. This is where I am having problems
as axis 2 is generating request and response objects and not basic java
objects as parameters. The Java2WSDL tool does not have an option to
generate wsdl as unwrapped which I want as the client that uses my wsdl
is a non java client like php.
3. Generated stub and skeleton using WSDL2Java. This has a -ur option
but does not seem to be working.

Thanks
Harish