Try Sun's discussion list. Axis/Axis2 don't support JAX-WS.

On 1/15/07, legolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
Its some days that i try to create a pair of client and a web service that
could handle attachments (I must use Jax-WS ) but i can not find any
document that show how to create the service itself.
All Sun tutorials and samples just show the clinet side and not the server
side of the problem.
can some one please help me about this?
whether by giving some links, sample code or hint that tell me what should i
do in service side.

Thanks