Hi,
     I am getting the following error when I am using a Client to send a SOAP
1.2 standard message to a service which uses Axis2 1.1 and Rampart 1.1

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";>
  <soapenv:Header />
  <soapenv:Body>
    <soapenv:Fault>
      <soapenv:Code>
        <soapenv:Value>soapenv:Sender</soapenv:Value>
      </soapenv:Code>
      <soapenv:Reason>
        <soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">Must Understand check failed soapenv :
MustUnderstand</soapenv:Text>
      </soapenv:Reason>
      <soapenv:Detail>
      </soapenv:Detail>
    </soapenv:Fault>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I know the mustUnderstand attribute has different values in SOAP 1.1 and SOAP
1.2. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Sriram Vaidyanathan