Hi Dimuthu,

I changed all the libs when engaging the rampart module to axis2. I know
that the axiom-1.2.2 jars are used. What code do you need? I think of
the stub, the skeleton and the part where the client calls the stub.
Anything that is important? I will send this code in a archive to you
personally. I don't think that I'm allowed to give out all code through
a public mailing list. Is that ok?

Regards,
Sebastian