On 1/23/07, R Bruce Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

uhhhh, ok, but could you elaborate on what the problem was that this
nightly build might fix?

there were three things
1. there was a problem in URLProcessor. it did not correctly convert the
namespaces like urn:/fih/1_0 correctly.
2. there was a problem in handling element refering to other elements having
maxOccures > 1
     eg. <xs:element ref="DateTimeReferenceSegment" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="10"/>
3. there was a problem handling simple types restriction with base type as
QName with several enumerations.
        actually this a problem with addressing name space.