Hi Kinichiro Inoguchi,
           I am returning the array which is of non Java Bean type and when
I am trying to invoke the service I am not getting the value of array (i.e,
Object[] response = serviceClient.invokeBlocking(opGetAddress,
opGetAddressesArgs, returnTypes)). Although the length of the response is
returning "1" but the when I am trying to get/retrieve the value from the
response object its returning 'null'. I am not very sure if I am doing any
mistake. Do I need to configure anything to get array value of Non Java Bean
type?

I am uploading the java files.

http://www.nabble.com/file/5942/TestService.java TestService.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/5943/TestStub.java TestStub.java