Yes... XMLbeans+MTOM is not supported at the moment..We are working on
it... Please try ADB as Paul suggested.

~Thilina

On 1/26/07, Paul Fremantle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My understanding is that the XMLBeans binding doesn't not support
MTOM, which is why you aren't having any success. Try ADB, or creating
the OMElement by hand.

Paul

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle