Hi Lucas,
This is fixed now, please try the same download.
Thanks
sandakith

On 1/26/07, Lucas Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Amila,

It looks like I was using axis1 (which was what came standard with
WebSphere App Server Community Edition, based on geronimo).  Axis2
should be deployable to geronimo right?  Also, all the links to the
eclipse plugin give 404 File Not Found errors.  Do you know anywhere
else i can get the plugin?

Thank you,
Lucas Theisen