Paul,

No, I have not used that approach yet, but was looking at that option. My
question regarding that, however is, does it
support POJOs that are hierarchical because that's what I really need.
In the Weather example in the POJO guide, if Weather extended from say ABC
(could be abstract and also has its public
getter/setters), would things be any different?
And can the client and service still make use of this hierarchy without doing
anything additional that whats described
in that sample?

Thanks,
Sathija.