XML Schema validation is a very expensive process; therefore it is
never performed automatically. If you want to validate your messages,
you must route your message through an intermediary or module to do
so.

If you don't intend to validate your messages, then I suggest you
remove the restrictions and just use native types. If you define
custom types for each element, wsdl2java must create a different Java
type for each one.

As a general good practice, I encourage you to always name your types
(i.e., define a type as a direct child of the <schema> component, not
as a child of an <element> component.)

Anne