axis2home -> axis2_home

maybe that helps; Josef

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sauber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007 14:38
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: wsdl2Java problem

Hi

i just started to test the axis2 and i am kind of a newbie to webservices.
My problem is that i dont even seams to get my eniorment set up correct, iam
running the folowing "wsdl2java.bat" and i get the folowing exception
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/WSDL2Java".

i use
- jdk1.5.0.9
- windows

i have set the axis2home is there any .jar file missing can anyone give me
some advices?