Hi,
I cannot encode location of the service in WSDL file. All I can specify
in soap:address is location of the *naming service*. Naming service
could return one or many locations for the service.

Additionally, my service could be hosted on any one of the protocols
TCP/IP, HTTP or MQ. I am not sure how will the <soap:binding
transport="???"> element look like. And what would be its
implementation.

Appreciate the responses in advance.
thanx
-yogen

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.