Hi Kiran,
would you have a serverside log or a stacktrace ? All I can think of
is that the client request  is not formed properly - perhaps certain
elements missing ?

Ajith

On 2/1/07, mvkirankumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I tried ADB, but it was not that schema supportive and did not work good for
complex schema types.
Hence according to DIMS/Anne's suggestion started using xmlBeans for my
implementation.

xmlBeans is awesome, it creates plent of java files but.

I have attached the WSDL, which gives me "Data binding error" when invoked
from MS Excel Client. The same MS Excel client works fine for the sample
provided in samples directory.

SOAP Input:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAPSDK3="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:SOAPSDK2="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:SOAPSDK1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <SOAPSDK4:update xmlns:SOAPSDK4="http://services.pace.db.com/xsd";>
      <symbol xmlns="http://securitymaster.pace.db.com/xsd";>IBM</symbol>
    </SOAPSDK4:update>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

SOAP Response:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soapenv:Header />
  <soapenv:Body>
    <soapenv:Fault>
      <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Data binding error</faultstring>
      <detail />
    </soapenv:Fault>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Please have a look on the attached WSDL and point me, if am doing anything
wrong. I just re-used the WSDL that is given in samples.

Your help towards this would be very much appreciable.

Thanks in advance.
Kiran Kumar. http://www.nabble.com/file/6147/SecurityRequestV9.wsdl
SecurityRequestV9.wsdl

Ajith Ranabahu