Hi,

How can I get a hold of message context within a service?
There are several places on the web that show that if the
service implements a

void setOprationContext(OperationContext)

method, it will get called prior to the operation method.
However I have not been successful in getting this method
called. Several of the unit tests use

void init(MessageContext)

But this is not called either. Is there any other way to
get a hold of the message context? I have tried the
RawXMLInOutMessageReceiver and the RPCMessageReceiver.

Has the method signature changed? Has it been removed?

Thanks in advance!

George

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by