I used suggested way of adding the document to the body

I get the following exception

WSWS3277E: Error: No such  operation 'ACORD'

First line in my message after adding the document to SOAP envelope looks as
below
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><SOAP-ENV:Header/><SOAP-ENV:Body><ACORD>

ACORD is the root element within SOAP envelope

How do i mention the operation in this case

i tried

        MimeHeaders hd = message.getMimeHeaders();
        hd.addHeader("process", "http://soapinterop.org/";);

It did not work

Regards
Venkat