From: Ruchith Fernando [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:34 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuration in Rampart 1.1

Hi Sriram,

This should be possible by specifying message level policies in the
services.xml.

Simply remove the EncryptedParts and SignedParts assertions from the
service level policy and include those assertions at the message
level. For example:

<service>
        <operation name="echo">
                <message label="in">
                     <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="InputMessagePolicy"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";
xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy";>
                        <sp:SignedParts
xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy";>
                                <sp:Body/>
                        </sp:SignedParts>
                        <sp:EncryptedParts
xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy";>
                                <sp:Body/>
                        </sp:EncryptedParts>
                     </wsp:Policy>
                </message>
        </operation>

        <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="ServicePolicy"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";
xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy";>
        </wsp:Policy>

</service>

Please make sure that you don't have a
<sp:OnlySignEntireHeadersAndBody/> assertion in the binding policy as
well.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org