Amila,

Not so fast :) search for soap_header in
InterfaceImplementationTemplate.xsl. I think we do. We should if we
don't...

thanks,
dims

On 2/6/07, Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/3/07, Kang, Kamaljeet K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have a following wsdl
>
> <wsdl:message name="getAllCapabilities">
>     <wsdl:documentation>
>     The getAllCapabilities request message.
>     </wsdl:documentation>
>     <wsdl:part name="mtosiHeader" element="tmf854XSD:header"/>
>     <wsdl:part name="mtosiBody"
element="tmf854XSD:getAllCapabilities"/>
>   </wsdl:message>
>   <wsdl:message name="getAllCapabilitiesResponse">
>     <wsdl:documentation>
>     The getAllCapabilities response message.
>     </wsdl:documentation>
>     <wsdl:part name="mtosiHeader" element="tmf854XSD:header"/>
>     <wsdl:part name="mtosiBody"
element="tmf854XSD:getAllCapabilitiesResponse"/>
>   </wsdl:message>
>

>   <wsdl:portType name="DiscoveryService">
>     <wsdl:documentation>
>     The MTOSI Discovery interface (porttype)
>     </wsdl:documentation>
>     <wsdl:operation name="getAllCapabilities">
>       <wsdl:input message="tmf854WS:getAllCapabilities"/>
>       <wsdl:output
message="tmf854WS:getAllCapabilitiesResponse"/>
>       <wsdl:fault name="ProcessingFailureException"
message="tmf854WS:ProcessingFailureException"/>
>     </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:portType>
>         <wsdl:binding
name="DiscoveryServiceSoapHTTPBinding"
type="tmf854WS:DiscoveryService">
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"; />

>                 <wsdl:operation name="getAllCapabilities">
>       <soap:operation soapAction="getAllCapabilities" style="document"/>
>                         <wsdl:input>
>                                 <soap:header
message="tmf854WS:getAllCapabilities" part="mtosiHeader"
use="literal" />
>                                 <soap:body parts="mtosiBody" use="literal"
/>
>                         </wsdl:input>
>                         <wsdl:output>
>                                 <soap:header
message="tmf854WS:getAllCapabilitiesResponse"
part="mtosiHeader" use="literal" />

>                                 <soap:body parts="mtosiBody" use="literal"
/>
>                         </wsdl:output>
>                         <wsdl:fault
name="ProcessingFailureException">
>                                 <soap:fault
name="ProcessingFailureException" use="literal" />
>                         </wsdl:fault>
>                 </wsdl:operation>
>
>         </wsdl:binding>
>
> The skeleton code generated by JAX-WS 2.1 is as follows
>
> @WebService(serviceName = "DiscoveryService", portName =
"DiscoveryServiceHttp", endpointInterface = "ws.v1.tmf854.DiscoveryService",
targetNamespace = " tmf854.v1.ws", wsdlLocation =
"WEB-INF/wsdl/DiscoverServiceImpl/DiscoveryService.wsdl")

> public class DiscoverServiceImpl implements ws.v1.tmf854.DiscoveryService
{

>     /** Creates a new instance of DiscoverServiceImpl */
>     public DiscoverServiceImpl() {
>     }
>
>     public ws.v1.tmf854.GetAllCapabilitiesResponseT
getAllCapabilities(javax.xml.ws.Holder<ws.v1.tmf854.HeaderT> mtosiHeader,
ws.v1.tmf854.GetAllCapabilitiesT mtosiBody) throws
ws.v1.tmf854.ProcessingFailureException {

>         return null;
>     }
>
> }
>

> And the code generated by axis 2 (1.1.1) is as follows
>
>  public class DiscoveryServiceSkeleton{
>

>         /**
>          * Auto generated method signature
>
>           * @param param0
>
>          */
>         public  ws.v1.tmf854.GetAllCapabilitiesResponseT
getAllCapabilities
>                   (
>           ws.v1.tmf854.GetAllCapabilitiesT param0
>           )
>
>            throws ProcessingFailureExceptionException{
>                 //Todo fill this with the necessary business logic
>                 throw new
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException("Please implement "
+ this.getClass().getName() + "#getAllCapabilities");

>         }
>
>     }
>

> Why the code generated by axis is missing header in request and response?

In Axis2  we do not produce any binding specific details  in  generated
skelton class. So if you want to process headers either you can put your own
handler or get them from message context.

> Thanks
>

> Kamal kang

> The information contained in this message may be privileged
> and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
>
> or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
> dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
>
> please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
> deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.