https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2118

Thanks,
Brecht

-----Original Message-----
From: David Illsley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 6 februari 2007 13:51
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Change Axis2 Addressing behaviour

Hi Brent,
Can you raise a JIRA [1], and mention the version of Axis2 you're
using and which client API. e.g. ServiceClient/Generated Stub.

Thanks,
David

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

On 06/02/07, Brecht Yperman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to communicate to a .NET/WSE2.0 webservice.
>
> The problem we have now seems to be something with addressing. I
already
> changed the namespace using the ServiceClient options:

f_client.getOptions().setProperty(AddressingConstants.WS_ADDRESSING_VERS

soapAction="http://www.i-label.net/Partners/WebServices/DataFeed/2005/11

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssec
> urity-utility-1.0.xsd"

wsu:Id="Id-25682308">http://www.i-label.net/Partners/WebServices/DataFee

d/2005/11/Data_x0020_ExtractSoap/GetUnsentProductDataRequest</wsa:Action