From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:41 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 1.1.1 - Unexpected subelement and heritage

Oliver,

This is a known issue. But i'd like you to open a new JIRA issue with
your sample code and the soap messages traces (if any). So that we can
make sure it is fixed when we fix the known issue.

thanks,
dims

xmlns="http://bean.service.server.me.com/xsd";>attrB
> BeanB</attributeB>
>       </ns:return>
>     </ns:getBeanBTabResponse>
>   </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> When i try to invoke the method "getBeanBTab" as you can see above, no
> attributeA return , i catch this Exception :
> --- stack trace -------------------------------------------
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement attributeB
>         at
> com.me.client.ServiceTestStub.fromOM(ServiceTestStub.java:3720)
>         at
> com.me.client.ServiceTestStub.getBeanBTab(ServiceTestStub.java:365)
>         at
> com.me.client.ServiceTestClient.getBeanBTab(ServiceTestClient.java:61)
>         at

com.me.client.ServiceTestClientMain.main(ServiceTestClientMain.java:11)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement
attributeB
>         at

com.me.client.ServiceTestStub$BeanB$Factory.parse(ServiceTestStub.java:1
> 304)
>         at

com.me.client.ServiceTestStub$GetBeanBTabResponse$Factory.parse(ServiceT
> estStub.java:3592)
>         at
> com.me.client.ServiceTestStub.fromOM(ServiceTestStub.java:3714)
>         ... 3 more
>

> Any idea?
>
> Please let me know how to solve this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Olivier.

Davanum Srinivas :: http://wso2.org/ :: Oxygen for Web Services
Developers