Can somebody please show me a working example of  client
side basic authentication with axis2 1.1.1 ?
Below is my current code (xmlbeans client) which does not work:

HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator auth = new HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
auth.setUsername("test_user");
auth.setPassword("test_password");
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE,auth); stub.ping(); // here a remote method is called, but the Autorization http header is not sent

// J.K.