I captured the SOAP Message sent from both and I discovered the
problem.

The Axis C Sends the follow SOAP Message:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";>
      <soapenv:Header></soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body></soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

The Axis Java Client sends this SOAP Message
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";>
      <soapenv:Header></soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body><getNumTracks/></soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>

If you look in the body of the Java Client it has the method I'm trying
to call on the server.  The SOAP Exception that is caught in the
SOAPMonitor says no EPR Operation when the C Client makes the SOAP
Request.  For some reason the C Client generated code is not adding the
method to the body of the SOAP Message.  Attached is my wsdl file.
Thank you for any help that you can provide.