Hello everybody,
the documentation of axis is for me incomprehensible. I'm not a java
gourou (from example for me the classpath was set correctly but it's
still not working) It sound maybe for you simple. It isn't for me.

What I could make with the documentation is to install the server on
tomcat, using the war file. That's all.

I couldn't start any service in the samples. I couldn't anderstand how
to deploy a service on the server. I couldnt't start any client on
other host. Simply nothing was for me understanble in the
documentation.

Can someone gives me another documents or a web side?

Thank you in advance.
Karim