I've fixed the problem this way, but it's not really clear the reason...
What do you mean by "explicitly provide the ConfigurationContext of the
Axis2 server to your service client"?, My service client runs inside the
Axis2 server.
It does not make any difference whether you run the client inside the
Axis2 server or stand alone...  Only possible thing to do is to create
or find a configuration context & give it to the client.. In this case
you can reuse the server's one...

Thanks,
Michele

Thilina Gunarathne