Try to set the JVM argument -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore. It references to the filepath where your trusstore are.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Huber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:34 PM
Subject: Client-side: Different Clients, different Trust-/keystore

 Hi Axis-Users, Team,

I want to consume different WebService via Axis 1.4 and HTTPS-Access. Each
of the Services has it's own pair fo Trust-/Keystore in my setup.
But I cannot find a way to configure that! Say for instance with Axis 1.4 I
can configure a SSLSocketFactory for a client by class name!
And then? I want to setup a SocketFactory OBJECT and such an object I want
to pass to each of the axis client-stubs.

Is this possible. How can I do it. Thanx for your help

CU,
Peter