From: Tony Ambrozie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2007 12:01 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: axis2 in tomcat, java.net.BindException: Address already
inuse:

Qi, does your service ever recover after the first exception, that is if
you call it again several more times do you get through at all or is it
systematic errors after the first one?

Thanks'

On 2/22/07, Qi Cao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Michele,

Thank you for your reply.

I've read article. However, since I can invoke the service a few
thousand times, I guess the problem addressed there wasn't the same as
what I'm having.

Cheers,
Qi