hehe ... you can easily write your own where it's similar to Merlin
and does that extra bit to process the password.

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 2/22/07, Rodrigo Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ruchith,

Do you know any alternative to Merlin? :-)

Regards,
Rodrigo

Ruchith Fernando wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> If you use Merlin it is not possible.
>
> However in practice if you host the web service in a server and if
> only the admin has access to read the deployment files then I don't
> see this as an issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Ruchith
>
> On 2/20/07, Andrew Fielden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have deployed an Axis2 service with security enabled. The crypto
>> properties specify a keystore and password. Is there any way that the
>> password property can be stored in an encrypted form, not plain text?
>>
>> org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=password
>> org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=mykey.jks
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Andrew.

GRID SYSTEMS, S.A.             Rodrigo Ruiz
Parc Bit - Edificio 17         Research Coordinator
07121 Palma de Mallorca
Baleares - Spain               Tel: +34 971 435 085
http://www.gridsystems.com/    Fax: +34 971 435 082

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org