Hi Jorge,

You can take a look at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2212

Moreover, you must make sure that in the AxisServlet, the deployer
instance is stored in the SERVLET_CONTEXT, so it can be used later on,
and, most importantly, to have the repoListener synchronized (so that
the scheduler and some remote deployer don't use two instances of a
deployer + configurations).

I haven't included that yet since I want to get any feedback from the
guys about the JIRA-2212 above.

Regards,
Angel