Larry,

You *probably* have a classloader issue. If you look at the MBean (here for
the embedded version of WAS 5 in RAD, you'll have to find the correct MBean
for WAS 6...)

WebSphere:name=UTC.war,process=server1,Application=IBMUTC,platform=common,

node=localhost,J2EEName=IBMUTC#UTC.war,Server=server1,version=5.0,type=WebMod
ule,

mbeanIdentifier=cells/localhost/applications/IBMUTC.ear/deployments/IBMUTC/de
ployment.xml#WebModuleDeployment_1,

            cell=localhost

getClassLoaderInfo(java.lang.String)

level: (int)

atDepthOnly: (boolean)

showClasses: true

showCodeSource: true

showDelegation: true

showHierarchy: true

showModules: (boolean)

showDepth: true

This operation will return an XML with your classloader tree, showing which
classes were loaded and from what source.

Brennan