Still stuck... i still need to retrive a SOAPMessage from the
MessageContext..

for example:

java.util.Iterator it =
msg.getMessage().getAttachmentsImpl().getAttachments().iterator();

where msg is a MessageContext...
How do i rewrite it in AXIS2??
If i find a way to obtain a saaj.SOAPMessageImp i need just to call
getAttachments()...

argh! This porting is gettin me crazy..

Thx in advance