From: Sebastian Roschke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:04 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2][Rampart] Rampart and SwA

Hi Thilina,

thanks for the answer. I know that Rampart is able to secure MTOM
messages. But utilizing MTOM is not usable for large messages. The
amount of required memory is that high it is not usable for our
project... I don't know the excact reasons for that, but in our
performance tests the MTOM approach requires a lot of additional memory.
The MTOM approach with file caching needs additional excecution time.
Therefore we try to implement processing of large messages(more than
100MB) with SwA and java streams.

Do you know where I can ask questions concerning the roadmap of specific
components of Axis2? Maybe this is the wrong mailing list for such kind
of question.
But anyway, thanks for your answer...

Regards,
Sebastian